IT's COMING!! January 2018
The AHA's eCards will be mandatory starting January 2018.
If you are not ready; then get ready.
-- Electronic course completion cardsBeginning January 1, 2018, all US-based AHA Training Centers will be required to use AHA's ecards for the issuance of course completion cards to providers and students who successfully complete the requirements of AHA courses.
- eCards reduce the risk of counterfeits, improve the efficiency of card management, ensure the identity of the issuing TC and Instructor, and allow students to store proof of their course completion electronically.
- This will be a significant change for students & providers
- The American Heart Association eCards offer a simple, secure, and efficient way to provide students with their credentials after they complete a course.
eCard features and benefits:
- Electronic course completion cards are viewable online, and offer a valid alternative to printed course completion cards
- Can be presented to employers as proof of successful completion of an American Heart Association course, and employers can verify the eCard online
- Valid for 2 years
As a student, you must create an account at www.heart.org/cpr/mycards
Once you do, this will be where all your certifications will be kept for you to share and download.
What Do I Do if I did not receive my eCard?
- Check your email or spam folder for an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the directions to view your card.
- If still cannot view, call us at (559) 765-0306.